- Chiaki in here
- Medan, North Sumatera, Indonesia
- My blood consist of: Arabian,Malay and Chinese. I enjoy singing and dancing. I love art& beauty. I love classic and vintage thinggy.I love poem and creates one. I would love to reading book too,such as a wisdom book or any motivation book. I dont play any social networking except blogger. I love self treatment,some useful tricks and tips for my life.Sometimes I would like to express myself in here.I would like to write down some review about my life, or any else. One thing: I always feel blessed. Feel it everyday and stay happy! I hope I can inspired u eventho it is a lil thing. Hope U enjoy my blog.I always wish U have a great day there and remember U can't always got what U want but at least GOD have giving u a beautiful chance to smell a beautiful rose! Kiss, chiaki
Well.. as a woman-being, we have a high demand to make ourself look perfect on everybody's eyes. Perfect?maybe too hi, lets make it "look good"?
Make up, dress up, quite help a lot to built a beauty on our ownself, but do you know feeling happy can make everything on ourself look more even better?
One of a legend star that really beautiful on my eyes is Audrey Hepburn. I love one of her quotes
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, its all the matters"
This quote become one of my inspire when I start my day every day...
At least it really increase my mood, my working performance in my new office yeah my new office,I have start work now as a financial administator in a property company. Being honest, I really enjoy my life a lot lately.
I love my new office environment eventho theres some people on here a bit hmm how to say...think that I'm a sarcastic woman lol
I always try to think life is short and such a waste if we spent it with sad feeling.
Feeling happy also can make you look a lot younger tho. It also can bring peaceful on your soul
This is my office, I just love to spend my time whole day on there!
Here is my nowadays look with brace and party look. I take picture before I attend my friend's wedding party. I have dolly eyes brown contact lens on my eyes, mosturizer and powder by KUSUMA,body shop blush,pink cherry lips, maybeline magnum mascara, maybeline eyeliner.
I gonna start my yoga class tho . maybe this week or next month..Gonna share the picture to u all...
Stay happy and Stay pretty..
- Bulla Fruit N yogurt (1)
- DHC Eyelash Tonic review (1)
- Do something for global warming (1)
- Dodora lips and Nipple essence (1)
- Eyelash extension review (1)
- Eyelashes Tonic (1)
- Facial treatment essence SK II review (1)
- Honey mask for acne scars (1)
- Janssen Cosmeceuticals Lip Volum and Care review (1)
- Japanese hair style (1)
- Kusuma's Beauty Product-My new routine face treatment (1)
- L'Occitane (1)
- Liquid Body Lufra (1)
- MILKY DRESS BRIGHTENING PACK REVIEW (1)
- My brownies (1)
- My own Pasta sauce recipe (1)
- My whishlists (1)
- Olay (1)
- Review of Honey Mask (1)
- Supermax Syrine 4 her (1)
- acne myths (1)
- cinnamon and lemon (1)
- give away (1)
- jual dolly eyes lens for sensitive eyes (1)
- kyoto premium soap (1)
- lohashill essentials BB cream review (1)
- my hand made hair pin and hair braids (1)
- natural eyes brows (1)
- nightingale droppings mask (1)
- razor blade for woman (1)
- ► April (17)